Fall is a great time to tackle those painting projects that you put off during a busy summer. The weather is cooler, there’s less rain to deal with, and you’re not yet forced into your home to wait out a cold winter. Here are some projects that MasterBrush painters can help you with:
Painting Projects That Create New Spaces in Your Home
We suggest any or all of these projects for your Pittsburgh home in the fall.
- Bedroom Updates. Updating your bedroom can be done be rearranging the furniture or replacing the flooring, but the best way to refresh the look of a bedroom is using paint. Larger bedrooms can be painted with bright colors or deep-colored accent walls without sacrificing the look of the space. If you want to make a bedroom your sanctuary, choose soothing colors that allow you to relax. Smaller bedrooms should be updated with neutral colors to make the room look larger. Also, for a kid’s room, think about your kids’ ages: Has your son grown past preschool decorations and is looking for an older boys’ design? Maybe your teenage daughter is moving from pastels to brighter colors. Now is the time to make the change.
- Trim work updates. Your trim and doors may look old, with flaking paint, scrapes, and gouges that show the wood underneath. Give these areas a new coat of paint, and see what a transformation it makes!
- Cabinet updates. Your cabinets can be painted a new color to match a renovated kitchen or bathroom. People with homes that are 20 years old, or older, find that a new cabinet color brings about a world of difference. Many cabinets that are showing their age are wood, which can be prepped, sanded, and then painted. This is a great cost savings, because if you’re happy with the placement of your cabinets, there’s no reason to buy and install new, expensive ones. Just have them painted and enjoy how the color brings all of your kitchen elements together.
MasterBrush Painting in Pittsburgh
MasterBrush Painting is proud to be Pittsburgh’s painting professionals. We have an experienced crew, competitive pricing, and our business thrives from the referrals that we get. If you’re considering a painting project on the interior or exterior of your home, give us a call today.
Latest posts by Master Brush Painting (see all)
- Painting Your Bedroom for Comfort and Style - November 1, 2017
- Should I Paint My Pittsburgh Home’s Exterior in the Fall? - October 1, 2017
- Fall Painting Projects to Update Your Home - September 1, 2017